Hi, I’m Debbie! I live in beautiful London, Ontario, Canada with my three kids and my amazing husband, Jason.
One Mom + One House = One Little Project at a Time.
Where is London, Ontario?
I live in the “uncool” London. Not London, England. My London is about two hours from Toronto. And you’ll notice on the map below that even though I’m Canadian, I live further south than a good portion of the Unites States.
Fun things about me:
- I have three kids, two girls and a boy, born in February 2010, April 2012 and November 2014.
- I LOVE coffee. And I’m addicted to Diet Coke.
- I went to University for 8 years, once for Engineering and then a second time for Architecture.
- I worked as a Mechanical Engineer who focused on architecture and the building code for 8 years.
- This little blog of mine has grown so much that I was able to quit my engineering job to become a full time blogger in April 2016. I feel so lucky and I couldn’t be happier!
- I met my husband on the internet 9 years ago. We drive each other crazy sometimes, but he’s my best friend!
- I love food. Food is my life. I live for food.
- My husband has chosen to be gluten and dairy free. Don’t get me started.
- I grew up in a big house in the country. I’m a country girl at heart, so this having-neighbours-in-the-city thing often throws me for a loop.
- I play the piano and love to sing and I used to be a teacher for both.
- I’m the least athletic person you will ever meet.
Here’s our little family of five a few days after my son was born:
New Here? Get Started!
Did you know, that if you subscribe to our newsletter, I will send you an email once a week with all the posts from the previous week? Just add your email address in the box below, click subscribe, follow the instructions and you’ll never miss a post again! I promise you can easily unsubscribe at any time and I won’t abuse your email address.
If you enjoy anything on this site, I’d be so grateful if you’d help it spread by sharing it on social media. As a blogger, every bit really helps! So please like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest and Twitter and add us to your circles on Google Plus.
I’ve made it super easy! Just click on the buttons below and you’ll be all set up:
I really hope you enjoy it here and I hope you’ll come back again soon!
– Debbie Chapman