This is officially my 100th post on this blog! I have worked crazy (obsessively) hard and have had tons of fun in the process! One hundred posts may not be a lot in the grand blogging scheme, but it’s an important milestone and I’m surprisingly excited about it! So I am here today to celebrate my 100 posts, even if I’m the only one who cares or ever even reads this!
And since I’m celebrating, I’m sharing a simple and fun idea to keep your kids (or you) occupied. We have had so much fun with these jumping man on a trampoline tattoos all week! I’m not going to lie, I looked down at mine all day and smiled as he jumped! (I’m not sure if this is the original source, but it’s where I got the idea).
In celebration of my 100th post, here are a few stats to look back on:
- Category: Mommy blog / mostly tutorials
- Date that I started: December 11, 2012
- Days that I haven’t posted anything: 6 days
- Visits and Pageviews: 8,339 Visits and 13,916 Pageviews
- Advertisting income earned to date: $23.93 (ouch! gotta work on that one!)
- Biggest traffic day: 415 Visits (yesterday!)
- Average time per post: 2-5 hours depending on how complicated my project is
- Likes on Facebook: 5 (Pleeeeeeease like me!? You can connect to my Facebook page by clicking here or on the button at the top of the page.)
- The post with the most Pageviews: How to make a tulle bedskirt
- The post with the most pins on Pinterest: How to make cloth diapers for a baby doll, 797 pins
- The most useful post for our family: How to make a hooded towel
- The post that just didn’t work out: 3rd Birthday Cake Fiasco
- My favourite kids activity post: How to make your own snow paint
- My favourite craft post: Fabric Flower Headband Tutorial
We moved in October 2012, and I started this blog as a fun way to document turning our house into a home. (That and when we moved we didn’t bother getting cable TV, so I needed another way to pass the time after the kids were in bed). I have been pretty distracted by all these projects and I haven’t actually done a whole lot of work on our house yet – as you’ll see from the decorating category – but there is still a ton of work to be done! Who knew blogging would be so addictive and would make you try so many different things!?
If you are reading this, thank you! I hope you’ll check out the rest of the site and come back again soon!
Just because I am so entertained by these, here’s another one:
Here are jpegs in case the animated gifs didn’t work properly:
Here’s a list of some of my favourite link parties!