Aren’t you always looking for the perfect fonts for your projects? I know I am! I’ve been pinning collections of fonts on Pinterest whenever I see them, and I realized that I have tons of lists of fantastic free fonts!
The collections of fonts are listed below. Click the image to link to the original website where the list was created to find out how and where to get each font. But first…
How to install fonts on a PC:
- Download the font, and find the directory it’s in
- Unzip the font file and select any .ttf files
- Go to the control panel and search “fonts” in the top right corner of the window
- Click on Fonts – Preview, delete or show and hide fonts installed on your computer
- Go back to the window where your new font .ttf files are selected, and drag them into the control panel fonts window
- That’s pretty much it.
How to install fonts on a Mac:
- Download the font
- Unzip the font file
- Open the application “Font Book”
- Under the file menu, choose “Add Fonts”
- It will bring up a dialogue box asking you to choose the font that you have downloaded
- Select the font you want to install
- It will automatically copy it over to your fonts folder and your system will update to know that the font is now available
- That’s it!