Looking for a leaf template for your next fall craft project or activity? Below you’ll find 5 different fall leaf types in all different sizes – Maple, Oak, Hawthorn, Aspen and a simple leaf shape.
There’s 21 different printable pages and they’re all free for you to download and print!
What to do with these leaf templates:
- Use the leaf template as a pattern or stencil to make your next fall craft.
- Cut out the leaf outline, color it, add googly eyes and a silly face.
- Trace the leaves onto construction paper and cut them out to make your own leaf shapes.
- Use the leaf patterns for games or learning activities.
RELATED: Fall Leaf Art
These printables are for personal and school use only. Do not copy, republish, upload or alter these files. If you would like to feature these printables please provide a link back to this webpage.
- Scroll down and find the leaf type that you want. The fall leaf types are grouped by the tree species.
- Click on any of the links below the photos. The template size options are listed as links below each image.
- Print the pdf on 8.5 inch by 11 inch, letter sized paper.
Maple Leaf Template:
Maple Leaf Outline Options:
Oak Leaf Template:
Oak Leaf Outline Options:
Simple Leaf Template:
Simple Leaf Outline Options:
Hawthorn Leaf Template:
Hawthorn Leaf Outline Options:
Aspen Leaf Template:
Aspen Leaf Outline Options:
Our book Low-Mess Crafts for Kids is loaded with 72 fun and simple craft ideas for kids! The projects are fun, easy and most importantly low-mess, so the clean up is simple!