Looking for a fish outline for your next craft project or activity? We’ve got you covered!
Below you’ll find 15 printable pages with various fish outlines on them. And they’re all free for you to download and print!
What to do with these fish templates:
- Cut out the fish shape and decorate it with googly eyes, stickers, gems or glitter.
- Use the fish template as a pattern or stencil to make your own fish shapes.
- Draw the details onto the fish shape and color or trace them.
- Use the fish shapes for games or learning activities.
RELATED: Butterfly Coloring Pages
These printables are for personal use only. Do not copy, republish, upload or alter these files. If you would like to feature these printables please provide a link back to this webpage.
Here’s how to use these printable fish pages:
- Scroll down and find the page you want. (Pages with many small fish shapes are directly below and pages with larger fish shapes are further down this page.)
- Click on any of the photos below, or on the text links above them.
- Print the pdf on 8.5 inch by 11 inch, letter sized paper.
Many Fish Outlines Per Page:
Here’s you’ll find 6 different fish shapes with many smaller fish drawn on the same page.
Larger Fish Templates:
Here you’ll find 6 printable fish template sheets with larger fish on each page.
Our book Low-Mess Crafts for Kids is loaded with 72 fun and simple craft ideas for kids! The projects are fun, easy and most importantly low-mess, so the clean up is simple!